After we decided to do final project on joint speech and speaker recognition, we did a lot of research and downloaded almost 2 GB of articles, lecture notes and etc. But, these article(around 30 MB) were really useful to us.
All of them are available on Web for free. Just google it.
- Assignment 3: GMM Based Speaker Identification EN2300 Speech Signal Processing, [ www.kth.se/polopoly_fs/1.41342!assignment_03.pdf]
- Conrad Sanderson, Automatic Person Verification Using Speech and Face Information - A Dissertation Presented to The School of Microelectronic Engineering Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, Griffith University, August 2002, [revised February 2003].
- Douglas A Reynolds and Richard C Rose, Robust text-independent speaker identification using Gaussian mixture speaker models. IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing, 3(1):72–83, 1995.
- G. Saha, Sandipan Chakroborty, Suman Senapati , A New Silence Removal and Endpoint Detection Algorithm for Speech and Speaker Recognition Applications, Department of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Khragpur, Kharagpur, India.
- J P Campbell, Jr. Speaker recognition: A tutorial. Proc. IEEE, 85(9):1437–1462, 1997.
- K.R. Aida–Zade, C. Ardil and S.S. Rustamov, Investigation of Combined use of MFCC and LPC Features in Speech Recognition Systems, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 2006
- L. R. Rabiner, “A Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models and Selected Applications in Speech Recognition”, vol-77, no. 2, pp. 257-286, 1989.
- Lasse L Mølgaard, Kasper W Jørgensen, Speaker Recognition: Special Course; IMM-DTU; 2005
- Mohamed Faouzi BenZeghibaa , Joint Speech and Speaker Recognition,IDIAP Research Report, 2005.
- Robin Teo Choon Guan @ Myo Thant, Majority Rule- Based Non-Intrusive User Authentication by Speech: Part 2 (Speaker Verification), Thesis, School of Science and Technology, Sim University,2009.
- Shi-Huang Chen and Yu-Ren Luo , Speaker Verification Using MFCC and Support Vector Machine, Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2009, vol – I, IMECS 2009.
- Tomi Kinnunen , Spectral Features for Automatic Text-Independent Speaker Recognition- Licentiate’s Thesis, University of Joensuu, Department of Computer Science, Finland, 2003.
- Waleed H. Abdulla and Nikola K. Kasabov, The Concepts of Hidden Markov Model in Speech Recognition, Knowledge Engineering Lab, Department of Information Science, University of Otago,New Zealand, 1999.